+How long is a Paint Party?
- Paint Parties are 2 hours with a 15 break.
+Is there a minimum requirement of people?
- Paint Parties require minimum of 10 painters.
+What do I need to book a party?
- Private Parties require a non-refundable deposit of $50. Corporate events require a deposit of 50% and the balance due the day of the event.
- If the event is for 30 people or more or exceeds 20 miles outside of the City of Buffalo, a deposit of 50% is due two weeks prior to the event, and the balance due the day of the event.
+When do i need to have to guest list in?
- Final number of guests must be given 48 hours in advance.
+Can I pick what we paint?
- Theme or painting is the host choosing.
+What is your cancellation policy?
- ALL Cancellations require a 48 hour notice. Vouchers for future classes will be issued. No shows will not issued a refund. Private Parties: If some unforeseen circumstance arises, we will make every effort to accommodate (once) a change of date.
+What time should I arrive to class?
- Classes begin promptly. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior
+What should I wear?
- Whatever makes you comfortable? We use washable acrylic paint and provide aprons.
+I can’t draw stick figures. Can I really paint?
- Yes, with guided step-by-step instruction everyone (including you) will leave with their own masterpiece.
+Can I bring in food and drink?
- Depending on the venue selected there are different policies.
+Where can I park at the paint the town studio?
- There is off street parking on Allen
- There is a parking lot available after 5 on Franklin st.